Tuesday, August 31, 2010

20 Weeks! Half Way There!!!

I can't believe I'm already half way there! Baby must have had a growth spurt this week! My belly is definitely bigger and I can feel her moving all the time! It is so cool. It is cute when I watch tv at night with Pete he will sit there with his hand on my belly and if she isn't moving he will shake my stomach, or poke it or cup his hands and talk to her to try and get her to move. Doesn't always work though, probably because she is stubborn like her mom and dad, but it is too cute watching him try.


I have started on the whole registering process too, which can be overwhelming. Which bottles to get, which breast pump is best, what kind of swing will work, does she really need all this stuff... It is all so difficult. And the worst part is I find that I am liking the "boy" type stuff way better. This could be because pink is the color of a medicine you take when you are vomiting, thus, it isn't so much my favorite and everything girl is saturated in pink. Lavender is pretty too, you know!!!! Everyone says that we will have so much fun because there is so much more cute stuff for girls. I beg to differ. Have you seen the adorable boys outfits out there. They are unbelievably cute. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of cute girl stuff, but it all has to be so freakin' pink! It is killing me!!!

2 comments:

  1. Jamie I had that same problem with pink. By my second girl I was ready for some REAL colors. I found a lot of clothes at Carter's in the Camarillo outlet that had more than just pink. Enjoy every moment.
    Keri

    ReplyDelete
  2. on the whole boy thing, there are some cute outfits, but the cartoonie shirts make me shake my head and there is always a 5' wall of boys clothes compared to the 25' wall for girls...it a good thing and a not so good thing when it come to variety. I guess I'm saving a lot of money :) hee hee

    The bump looks adorable by the way and the registry part, yep so overwhelming. You can overload yourself on all the information out there. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete