Thursday, August 26, 2010

She is Kicking!!!

Over the past few weeks I have felt these movements in my belly, but I have never been sure if they were from the baby, or if it was just gas. It kind of feels like little bubbles popping every now and again. Well today I was lying on the couch watching some Friends with Pete and those bubbles seemed really intense. So much so that I saw my stomach moving. I grabbed Pete's hand and we sat there for a minute and we both felt her!!!! It was so amazing. I can't believe that at only 19 weeks pregnant, not only did I feel her, but she kicked so hard that Pete could feel her too!!! I do believe we have a little Mia Hamm on our hands!

It is the craziest feeling when it finally happens. I am just so glad that Pete was there to feel it the very first time! I thought it would be weeks after I felt it that he would be able to. It is just yet another moment that makes this miracle feel more like a reality. She is an active little one too. I am coming to the conclusion that pretty soon I am going to hit a point where sleep will become a dream for me. I am going to miss it, but I am going to enjoy everything else so much more!!!! It is so cool to just sit there and watch my stomach moving. It is like a little jumping bean is in there and every once in a while you can see it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment