Thursday, August 19, 2010

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

We had an in-depth ultrasound on Tuesday to check how our little one is coming along, as well as to find out the sex. We are so excited to be having a little girl!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed that she gets my red hair and Pete's adorable dimples. The ultrasound technician said that she was perfect, everything was growing properly and she had a strong and steady heartbeat at 150 bpm. She is an active little one too, which is so great! I can't feel her yet, but I am sure that is coming soon.

On the not so exciting side, my computer decided to contract a virus. How happy am I? So it is in the shop for the next few days. Luckily I am able to use Pete's work computer for internet needs. However there will be a delay in pictures. I promise that as soon as I get my computer back, assuming it is in working order there will be pictures posted of my big fat belly, some new baby items, and a video of the 17 week ultrasound when we found out the sex of our little bean! So please stay tuned!!!

2 comments: