Tuesday, August 17, 2010

18 Weeks

So I am finding that the growth of the stomach is not always a constant. Sometimes being bloated causes me to look more pregnant one day, then the next I look like I have lost weight. On the positive side, I have started to slowly gain weight, and my nausea overall is better. I do have days that take me down, but for the most part, it is quite tolerable. Then again, it could just be that I am getting used to this nauseous misery.


I can still wear all my normal clothes, which is nice. I have picked up some really cute maternity tops, some of which anyone could wear, pregnant or not. They are quite comfortable too, so I love that I can wear them now. I am going to try to wear non pregnancy pants for as long as possible using the hair band trick and those belly bands. I have heard that maternity pants, especially the jeans are so uncomfortable and annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment