Sunday, August 22, 2010

Some New Stuff For Baby!

Baby got some more spoiling this week! Pete's mom was in town this week and we did some shopping. "Mimi" wants to make her granddaughter a baby quilt so we went around to a million fabric stores looking for the perfect fabrics for it. We found some really cute ones. I think it is going to look so beautiful when it is finished. She also got baby her car seat!


It goes quite well with the stroller we have too. Graco has a really high safety rating, so our little bean will be very protected. We also picked out some cute little girl outfits now that we can buy gender specific clothes. Sheryl got the little one in the center that says "Daddy's Girl" and when I saw it it made me misty eyed. It is just so adorable.


We had a BBQ over the weekend with Pete's aunt and uncle and their little girl Natalia. She is so adorable. (Those are her sleepy little eyes on the top of my blog.) They surprised us and brought over a whole basket full of baby clothes, receiving blankets, and a Bumbo seat and tray. I can't believe how many adorable outfits there were. I didn't count them, but there are at least 20 to 30 of them! It is a good thing that you usually have to change a babies clothes more than once a day, cause I want her to get use out of all of them.



Their little one was in love with Audrey and Jack too. I have been a little worried about how the animals were going to react to a little one being around, but they were both so good with Natalia. Audrey was so sweet and gentle with her, and amazingly so was Jack. I was so impressed. Made me feel so much better about having animals around a baby. Audrey's tail is really the only issue, because you can't really teach her not to wag it and that thing is weapon. Some heavy duty duct tape might be needed so we can just fasten the tail to her leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment