Thursday, September 2, 2010

So Cute!!!

I went to the Camarillo outlets yesterday and found just about the cutest outfit ever! She is going to be so adorable in this. I got it in the 6 - 12 month size so hopefully it will fit her in the summer. I just love it.


She is still moving and kicking up a storm, which is so cool. I have graduated away from my apricot craving and am now onto Orville Redenbacher Natural Simply Salt popcorn. I get the low fat one cause it is less salty than the others. It is so good. I killed an entire bag in one sitting yesterday. Is that bad? I wish popcorn was considered more nutritious, but there is, like, 8 grams of protein in the bag, so that is at least something. I do still enjoy a good dried apricot now and again, but I would pass that up for a bowl of popcorn in a second!

No comments:

Post a Comment