Thursday, September 23, 2010

23 Weeks

This week, in addition to being my 23rd week pregnant, it is also my 1664th week since birth. Happy birthday to me! That is a lot of weeks. As I take these pictures I feel like my belly looks bigger than it does, however this could be because I usually see myself from the front, and not the side. Perhaps I should start putting a full frontal picture up, of course, for everyone's benefit I would be dressed, so not to worry.

My mom is in town this week, which has been fun. I also got a call from Baby Town, and our crib is in and ready to be picked up!! Yay! So as soon as we get the truck back from the shop we are going to head down there and get it. That way we can get started on putting the babies room together. Mom and I got some closet organizers to put in there, because one bar with a shelf is such a waist of space. It will be so much nicer with multiple bars, shelves and some drawers to use. I'm sure there will be lots of pictures to come of the nursery transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment