Thursday, September 9, 2010

21 Weeks

I hit my 21 week mark this week. I had my monthly doctors check up and he said everything was great. I have started to gain weight, which is good. Baby is very active and we will be able to feel her move more and more as she runs out of extra space in there. Her heartbeat is really strong, as the doctor says it is like a washing machine. My belly continues to grow and it is getting harder to the touch.

Pete's sister's family came down for a visit this week. It was so good to see them, especially the girls. They are so much fun. They had a blast with their Uncle Pete too. He lent them his football jersey's so they could be cool like him. Might take a while before they fit.


We took them to the beach and Ventura Harbor for the day, which was a great time. The girls saw a small pod of dolphins as well as a seal, then we went to the harbor and got ice cream and they got to ride a pony. They were so excited!




I went down to Disneyland with them on Wednesday and we had a great time. The girls got a ton of autographs in their books and were so excited that they got to meet Belle, Cinderella, and Tinkerbell. They both were dressed up in their princess dresses for most of the day, which was too cute.


Lexi's favorite rides were Pirates of the Caribbean and the Mickey's Fun Wheel in California Adventure, which she dragged me on, even with my extreme fear of heights. She even made me ride in the gondola that swings. Not cool! I was freaking out. I think I scared the crap out of baby, because when I got off the ride she was kicking me for a good five minutes straight!

I think Mia's favorite was playing the Goofy Fishing Game in California Adventure because she won a big Mickey Mouse doll. She was so excited! The highlight for me was seeing the new World of Color show. It was like the Bellagio fountain show on steroids!!! Very creative those Disney people are.


By the end of the day, though, my feet were killing me and the muscles in my stomach felt a little worked. Some of that pain may have been from my screaming on the Mickey Fun Wheel. It was really hard to go there and not be able to go on my very favorite rides, being pregnant and all, but I had such a good time with the girls, Kristen and Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment