Friday, October 29, 2010

28 Weeks/Visit Back Home

Well I am back home now from my amazing trip up north to see family and friends. I still can't believe that 28 weeks have already gone by and I'm now in my third trimester! Crazy. Pete said he could definitely tell that my belly got bigger in the week I was gone. Baby had her first experience on a plane and she seemed to really notice when the plane was taking off and landing. I hope that it didn't bother her little ears.


The shower was so much fun. Very informal and just a bunch of friends and family. She got quite the mass of cute things, one of which was a five foot tall stuffed giraffe!

I so wanted to take her on the plane with me, however, she will have to wait to come down with the grandparents when they drive down in March. Hope they have a sunroof! I haven't taken pictures of some of the other amazing gifts yet, but I will definitely be posting some pictures soon. This baby is so extremely loved and she isn't even born yet. Thanks to everyone who was able to make it out. It was so good to be together with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment