Wednesday, October 13, 2010

26 Weeks

26 weeks along now, and this is the week I have to go in for my glucose tolerance test. Not looking forward to drinking a giant glass of nasty sugar water that has been described as drinking flat orange soda. Mmmm...so excited. The northern gang left on Monday and baby has been so crazy active ever since. My stomach looks like something out of a science fiction movie. It is so cool to watch. Of course she would start with the crazy movement after the company leaves. At least I will be up there for a visit in a week, so hopefully she will keep it up.


Now that all of our visitors have come and gone, Pete and I can really start on putting the nursery together. I am so excited. Nikki's mom got us a magic spinning lantern with little teddy bears on it, which will be so cute in the nursery.

First project is going to be to put together the crib. Right now it is sitting in a giant box in the garage, so that should be a fun project. I can't wait until it is finished.

1 comment:

  1. the orange nastiness isn't as bad as you hear. i hate fake orange flavored stuff, but i survived :)

    your bump is looking gorgeous by the way. hugs!

    ReplyDelete