Wednesday, October 13, 2010

25 Weeks

Last week I hit 25 weeks, which now puts me into my sixth month. That is so crazy. I'm a little late on getting my post up because I had four of my favorite people from up north visiting last week. Both Nikki and Shawnee got a little baby kick on their hands, which is always exciting. She always seems to stop kicking as soon as someone puts their hand on my belly. She is a little punk that way, just like her daddy. My belly continues to grow, and according to the books my uterus is the size of a soccer ball, which seems about right.

I had my first real experience with acid reflux the other night. Man is that unbelievably more painful than I ever would have expected. It woke me up in the middle of the night and after realizing I wasn't having a heart attack, a panic attack, or some life threatening issue, I figured it out that it must be acid reflux. So I propped myself up a bit and eventually it faded away. I couldn't believe that some stomach acid in your esophagus could feel like that. It is like your chest is going to implode. Glad it was pretty short lived though. Hopefully that won't be a regular occurrence during the last four months.

No comments:

Post a Comment