Friday, October 29, 2010

27 Weeks

Sorry I have fallen behind on my updates. I was in Vancouver visiting friends and family so I didn't have time to work on my blog. I hit the 27 week mark last week. I also had my glucose screening done and thankfully I do not have gestational diabetes! I am however anemic, so I have to start taking my iron supplements again. They told me early on that that would probably happen since I was going into pregnancy and usually around this time the body is producing so much more blood that it is very common to become anemic. No problem though. I am used to the supplements and fortunately since my nausea is gone taking pills isn't a problem anymore.

I'm loving the size of my belly right now. It is like the perfect budda size for everyone to rub for good luck! Fortunately I haven't had strangers come up and rub it, that could be weird, but it doesn't bother me when friends and family do it. I think it is good for Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment