Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ultrasound

Since I couldn't get my editing program to save the ultrasound video I made, I instead saved a couple freeze frames from it of my favorite pictures. These were taken back at 18 weeks.

This one is my favorite of Baby's little hand and the top of her head, which is the portion to the right. I'm just amazed at how something so little can have such a perfect little hand.

This one is of her laying on her side with her little feet and legs curled up to her chest. It is like she is using the placenta as her bed. Her head is to the right, then you can see her bent knees and her little feet. She is just too cute.
I had another ultrasound recently, but I have to have Pete scan the images for me at work, so those will be coming later. Now that she is getting bigger you can't really see her whole body in one ultrasound picture, that is why I love those when she is little, so I can see all of my little bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment