Monday, January 10, 2011

Nursery Murals

Pete's mom was here this last weekend and painted a mural in the nursery. It turned out so cute. I was having trouble deciding on what exactly to have painted. I was going to have a giraffe, but my mom reminded me that we are going to have a giant stuffed giraffe in there soon so we didn't want the two to compete with each other. So I decided on a giant tree and an elephant. I think they turned out just perfect. As Pete would say, "It really brings the room together."

On the other side of the window she painted an elephant that we found a picture of called a Heffalump, that is just too adorable for words. I think they are just perfect for the nursery.

Last time she was in town we picked out a bunch of material for her to make a quilt for Baby. Here is the finish product. It is so cute, and I love the little giraffes in the corners. Baby has so many blankets now. I think everyone knows how cold I get so they will definitely all come in handy.


Thanks again Sheryl! I am sure Baby is going to love it.

1 comment:

  1. The murals are perfect! Thanks again, Mom!

    ReplyDelete