Saturday, January 8, 2011

38 Weeks

Baby could come at any time now. There is a place to vote for when you think she will arrive to the right. Pete is guessing she will come on the 26th, Danny says my water will break on the 17th, I'm thinking the 23rd. We are going to have to start taking bets! I had my Dr's appointment this week and he said I am progressing well, but I haven't started dialating yet. I was hopeful that I would have, but I guess she is just happy in my belly still.



I am doing really well still with everything. Definitely tired these days so I get as much sleep as I can while I still can. If I overdo it I feel sore all over, but nothing too bad to deal with. My ligament pain hasn't come back in a couple weeks now so that is good news. Here is a shot of my belly progression since my 16th week. She sure is sticking out there now!



Pete's mom is in town now to paint a mural on the wall for Baby. So far it is looking quite awesome! I will of course post pictures when she is done. I can't wait to see the finish product!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment