Tuesday, January 11, 2011

39 Weeks

I had my Dr's appointment today and still no dialation. She said that it sounds like Baby is quite content in there, so this may take some time. I think it is the See's candy that I eat, she is just enjoying it so much. I asked the Dr if she could tell how big Baby was and she told me that she feels pretty petite, probably not even seven pounds, so that is good to hear. No nine plus pound baby for me please! Her heartbeat is really strong as usual and she loves to wiggle around in there.

Pete will put the tv remote on my belly and it is funny to watch cause it is like a boat out at sea rocking all over the place. I took some video of it during the day, but she wasn't quite as active at the time, so I didn't get a whole lot of movement, but here is a video of some.



We also met with our pediatrician Dr. Brooks, who seems really nice. He has been doing pediatrics since 1974, so I think he has seen almost everything. I am starting to get really anxious these days for her arrival, but then I have moments where I can't believe she is going to be here any day now. It is all so crazy.



Belly is huge and hard as ever. I am wondering if and when my belly is going to drop. It isn't too difficult to breathe, probably because she is "petite", so I don't care if it happens or not. Pete and I are just so ready to see her beautiful face.

No comments:

Post a Comment