Monday, November 8, 2010

Baby Showers

I had two amazing showers, both of which were so completely different from each other, and both of which were so much fun!


First I flew back to Vancouver to see all my family and friends up that way. My brother hosted more of what you would call a party as opposed to a shower and his house was just perfect for the occasion. There were a ton of people and the food was so unbelievably delicious!


I was definitely a happy girl!


Everyone was so sweet and Baby got a bunch of great gifts from the small to the giant.



It was such a great time and so good to see everyone that I miss so very much living down in California. Thanks to Nikki, Shawnee, Judy, Shelby, Matthew and Mom for making everything so perfect!

Last weekend two of my amazing friends, Megan and Amy threw a slightly more traditional baby shower with a group of some of my favorite girls and of course, Josh as well. I'm definitely not your traditional shower kind of girl, however, it turned out so perfect. Everything was so beautiful and I had such a great time. It is really hard not to with that group, though. Megan did an amazing job with all the decorating and little details.



We played a couple games, which was great for me, since I was the judge and just got to watch other people making a fool of themselves all in the name of fun.

Baby is such a lucky girl. She made out with another mass of generous gifts from everyone! I had so much fun and probably ate way too much of the yummy tapas Megan prepared, as well as the chocolate cupcakes and cookies Amy baked. But whatever, it was a party and I'm eating for two, right?! =)


Thanks again to two of my favorite ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment