Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Last Week of 1st Trimester!

Just got back from my Aunt Sally's Farm yesterday. It was so much fun to see the family and tell them all the exciting news. My mom was really happy too cause she didn't have to keep the secret anymore, since she had already known for a couple weeks. My brother took this picture of us while we were there, and I love it.


Can you tell that our little one is going to have blue eyes?! So today I had my Dr's check up as well as an ultrasound at the pregnancy clinic, which was great because Mom and Dad were able to come with me to it.

My Dr's visit went great. I got to hear the babies heartbeat, which was so amazing. It just makes you feel so much better when you can hear or see the baby. Then you know that all is going well since I can't feel the little bean yet.

The ultrasound was amazing. The little one was moving around all over the place. Jumping, turning, stretching the arms and legs. It is crazy to watch them doing all that movement, yet I can't feel a thing. Plus, at 12 weeks now the baby actually looks so much like a baby! Some of the pictures can be a bit scary or alien like, like this one:


Scary! I told Pete that it looks like the baby is wearing a motorcycle helmet. Definitely Pete's kid! It was cool to actually see all the parts of the baby. Like this one of the spine:


This one was the only decent one we got of the whole babies body since it was moving around so much. I think it is just precious, however, I might be biased. That little chubby belly is too cute.


My next check-up isn't for another month and hopefully sometime close to then we will be finding out the sex of the baby!!! We can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment