Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ultrasound Training

So I got a call last week from the free pregnancy clinic saying that they were doing an ultrasound technician training and were wondering if I would be willing to come in as basically a guinea pig for them to train on. So of course I said yes! That sounded like fun.

There ended up being four girls that were receiving the training as well as the trainer there. It was awesome because I got to learn a little about what exactly it was that I was looking at. It is amazing what all they can see and tell based on slight variations in the color and texture of the grey blurry stuff.

So after the trainer, as well as all four of the trainees did their measurements of our little bean they gave me the due date of January 25th again. So many dates! Since my doctor is going by the 19th, that is what I think I am going to stick with though.

The ultrasound at 9 weeks looks even more like a little baby, with a giant Heikes noggin!!! I love this picture because the yolk sac looks like a halo. My little angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment