Friday, June 11, 2010

7 Weeks

I had my follow up appointment today and everything looked good. The ultrasound looked more like an actual baby this time and less like a paint blob. Based on the measurements from this ultrasound the Dr. said the due date was January 19th again. This is getting pretty crazy.


So the whole "morning" sickness thing has started to kick in these last few days, but for me, I feel the best in the morning. Then it slowly progresses into pretty much awful by the evening. Plus I have this overactive saliva thing going on, which is less than pleasant so I have spittoons around the house so I don't always have to run to the sink. It is pretty much the most disgusting thing ever. So, sorry for the details, but if reading about it is gross, imagine living it. I am just hopeful that this whole situation doesn't last for my entire pregnancy, because I would actually like to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment