Wednesday, July 28, 2010

15 Weeks

I passed 15 weeks yesterday and still going strong. Well, strong may not be the right word since the nausea and vomiting that I am usually plagued with keeps me down a lot. I am pretty much a sissy when it comes to that kind of stuff. My belly is starting to stick out a bit, which is cool. I am still down seven pounds from when I found out I was pregnant, but I hope that is all changing soon. Mainly I am hoping the "morning" sickness goes away so I can finally eat and enjoy food again. Who knew that at the time you need to eat most in life, food would be the last thing I would want.



I have started taking the weekly pictures of my baby bump so we can document how huge I get. Right now it is little and makes me look like I am just really bloated. But soon I'm sure it will definitely look like I am actually pregnant, and not just full of gas. I can't wait to find out what we are having. Only a few more weeks!!!

3 comments:

  1. Relish in the baby bump euphoria because all I seem to do these days is bitch about the beer belly, as I like to call it. It's so damn heavy :)

    You are completely adorable by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! You look great - I love the baby bump! You'll definitely be in that cute pregnant stage when we see you in September.

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I so hope that I am lucky enough to be one of those girls you don't know are pregnant unless you see them from the front.

    ReplyDelete