Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wine Tasting

Pete, Layla, and I went wine tasting up in Santa Ynez/Los Olivos area with Stacy and Michael on the 30th and we had such a good time. The weather was so perfect and the wine was delicious. It was nice to have a relaxing day out in the sun. We took in Zaca Mesa, which is one of my favorites, as well as Foxen and Consilience, both of which I had never been too. I loved Foxen. It had such a happy relaxing atmosphere and the pourers were so friendly and informative. Consilience wasn't my favorite for both wine and atmosphere, but I like trying new places. Some photographer I am, I only got one picture of my little bug, but I guess that is a sign that we were having such a great time.


Hanging out with Stacy at Foxen Vineyards.
I love how she's got her eye on that glass of wine like she wants some.

No comments:

Post a Comment