Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Belly Laughs!

Layla was having a good time sitting in her stimulus package the other day and she let out a little snort, which she does a lot, and so I snorted back, which in turn made me cough and Layla found this to be the funniest thing she has ever seen!



Layla's four month check up was today and it went really well. She did get her shots, which she hates doing, and I hate watching her get them. Poor thing. She was a trooper though. She only cried for a minute. She is now back up to the 25th percent isle on weight at 12lbs 12oz! Yay! She is almost double her birth weight, so apparently I am doing something right. =) She is also in the 25th percent isle for head size, so no Heikes dome there. And she is in the 50th percent isle for height at 23 1/4 inches.

The doctor said she looks and sounds great and is a strong girl, especially with her head control, so he said we can start her on rice cereal any time. I am probably going to start pretty soon and give her a bit just to see how she likes it. She has been eying our food and loves to watch me eat and drink, and has been making chewing motions with her mouth so I think she might be ready for it. I'm so excited to start spoon feeding her!

No comments:

Post a Comment