Friday, April 15, 2011

Transitioning Day 2

SUCCESS!!!! I couldn't believe what a difference a day made. We started off the same as always with her bath, massage, jammies, and a feeding then I put her down in her drowsy state at 9:15 and she was actually asleep by 9:45! She let out a couple random cries until 10:30 but then was out until 1:45. I changed her and fed her then put her back in the bassinet and she was asleep within two minutes and didn't wake until her normal middle of the night feeding at 5:00. When I put her back down she cried for about thirty minutes, but the little uber tired kind of crying and then she was out until her normal waking time at 8:30! It was amazing! I have my fingers crossed that it is only going to get easier and she won't cry at all when I put her down. She is my unpredictable little bug though, so tonight could be even worse than the first night! Here is hoping that isn't true.

No comments:

Post a Comment