Monday, April 18, 2011

Transitioned!

A week ago I thought that it was going to be weeks before we would get our little Layla bug transitioned to sleeping on her own at night. Then, after the first night of trying, I thought it was going to be months. Turns out it was just a couple days. She is so amazing. Once I put her down she might fuss for a minute or two then she sucks on her little fist for a bit then she is out. Some nights she will wake up for two feedings, once around 2:00 then again around 5:00 or others she will just wake once around 4:00 and then sleep through until sometime between 8:00 and 9:00. I know that we are so lucky to have such a good sleeper, but I do know that all bets are off once she starts teething. I am so not looking forward to that.


No comments:

Post a Comment