Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Auntie Nikki's in Town

Last weekend Nikki came to visit little Layla. We had such a great time hanging out in the nice weather. Layla had her first long car ride up to Santa Barbara, and she was an angel. Unfortunately when we were walking out on the pier she was sleeping so we didn't get any pictures with her there.





She did wake up once we got to lunch. We had a little fun with the sunglasses that I had bought her. They are still a bit too big, but she sure rocked them!



The rest of her visit we just hung out on the patio with some delicious beer and enjoyed the weather. I even got in a pedicure with Nikki while Pete watched Layla. That was a first for us. Pete handled it pretty well. She started screaming about five minutes after I left, but he managed to make it through. It was nice to have a moment for myself, but it was also a little difficult to do it.


All wrapped up like a pita pocket!




So cute


Hanging with my Auntie Nikki


Two of my favorite people!

1 comment: