Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First Doctor's Appointment

Layla had her first pediatrician's visit today and she is just perfect. She was 6 lbs 8 oz when she was born and 6 lbs 4 oz when we left the hospital and now she is at 6 lbs 7 oz. She is a really good eater so I am not surprised that she is gaining her weight back quickly.

The whole mommy experience has been so amazing so far. I am loving it so much. She just makes me smile all the time and sometimes she makes me cry, but only because I am so happy. She has just the cutest face and makes some of the funniest squeeks and noises. How ever you might think becoming a parent might be, it is a thousand times better!

I am loving watching Pete be such a devoted daddy. He is loving it, and he is such a big help to me while all of my aches and pains are recovering. Grandma is in town for another few days and I will be sad for her to leave. She has been amazing to have around. I don't know what I would have done without her. After giving birth it is amazing how long it takes you just to get up from a sitting position, especially if you are holding a baby.

Happy Groundhog Day to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment