Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Double Digits!!!

I can't believe my little Layla Bug is already ten months!!! She has her four front teeth in now, but still won't eat solid food. She will even bite saltines, crunch them a little with her front teeth, then spit them out. Though it is rather messy it is quite hilarious to watch. She will usually end up with a saltine goatee.

I decided to introduce meat to her, however, the idea of pureeing meat is rather nasty to me. I finally found some jarred meats that were just meat and not mixed with other stuff, as they are the highest in protein. Man, is that stuff nasty smelling though. She gags on it unless I mix it with her other foods, and I have to say, I don't blame her at all. She is a pretty good eater for the most part, it is getting her to drink that can be tricky. She mastered one of her sippy cups, but then seem to take a step back and is having trouble with it again. She used to just guzzle her milk down, now it is like she forgot how to swallow properly. I am trying to teach her to drink through a straw, but she just ends up chewing on it. I have about four different types of sippy cups, though, so hopefully we can find the one that works best for her.

We took some pictures on her ten month birthday, but she wasn't much in the mood. She did enjoy blowing bubbles for part of it, though. That is her new favorite thing to do. She looks very serious when she does it.




Love that sweet face!


Blowing bubbles


So serous


Cutest smirk




Silly girl

No comments:

Post a Comment