Thursday, August 25, 2011

7 Months Old!!!

I can't believe that my baby girl is seven months now. I think I say that every month, though. She is just growing up so fast. Just when you think you have her down, she is doing something new. She is seconds away from crawling, which I am both so excited about and so dreading. I am sure it will be interesting, and exhausting once she finally gets there. Now when you set her down instead of sitting there and playing for a while she immediately leans forward into a sort of rock then falls flat like a turtle. It is a constant cycle that I am sure will continue until she is mobile. I hate the fact that we don't have carpet for her. Hard wood floors can't be easy on those little knees.



She is very determined and I am sure that walking will be right around the corner as well. She has been pretty good at the standing thing for quite some time, and now she is starting to pull herself up on things. It is never a dull moment. One thing that I am enjoying is the fact that she doesn't roll from her back to her stomach. She has done it a few times, but usually she will get to that point and then throw herself back onto her back. I love this, as I am a worrier, and the fact that she avoids it, makes me worry a bit less when she is sleeping at night. I'm sure once she can crawl, though, that will change, so I am trying to enjoy it.

As always, we did our month photo shoot. Next time I am sure Daddy is going to have to help, because it was rather difficult to keep her from trying to lean forward to crawl.
















No comments:

Post a Comment