Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

Christmas this year was a bit bitter sweet. I had a great time opening presents in the morning with Pete and Danny, watching Elf, then heading out to our friends Bill and Becky's for dinner, but I so missed spending it with mine and Pete's family. This time of year is really hard to be away, and I think being pregnant makes it worse.

We did a small Christmas again this year, and we got some pretty great gifts. Mom got us a Flip Video, which is going to be so great to keep everyone updated on Baby Heikes. Momma Heikes painted us a beautiful Tuscan themed picture, which I love, and Pete got me Mario and Sonic Winter Olympics for the Wii. I love that game. We also got some great gift certificates and of course, the gift that everyone loves, cash! Baby Heikes got some cute outfits and bath stuff as well as a sheep skin from my Aunt Sally! I am so excited about it. It is going to be so great, especially for taking pictures on.

Pete's birthday was today and before we went to dinner I asked Danny to take our picture because besides the one with ugly Christmas sweaters, we don't really have any.

Aren't we just cute? Danny and Pete were messing around so we have those giant laugh smiles going on. Only a little while longer and that belly will no longer be that huge! There are definitely things I will miss about being pregnant, but I am so excited to see our baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment