Wednesday, December 29, 2010

37 Weeks

Well I am heading into the home stretch. I am now considered full term, which isso exciting! I can't believe it has gone by this fast. My belly is ginormous now. It is amazing how much your skin can stretch to accommodate this little one in such a short period. My tank top that I wear for these pictures no longer completely covers the bottom of my belly, but I am surprised it made it this far being that it isn't a maternity top.

I am still doing quite well going into the ninth month. I do get winded a lot easier these days and I definitely get sleepy early in the evening and I try to sleep in in the morning. Although I usually have anywhere from one to five hour stretches in the night that I can't seem to get comfortable or fall asleep. That is a bummer, but I suppose it will prepare me for the complete lack of sleep I will be blessed with once she is here.

My ligament pain comes and goes, but it has been a good five days since I had my last bought with it. I keep waiting to get the Braxton Hicks contractions, but so far nothing like that. My doctor told me that Baby is happy in there, so that is why. So other than the normal uncomfortableness from having an extra 20lbs hanging on the front of me, I am pretty lucky. I've heard a lot of horror stories of heartburn, acid reflux, constipation, water weight gain and stretch marks. Thankfully I don't have those...yet. Now that I say it, it is probably going to all plague me at once.

1 comment:

  1. Be happy about the stretch marks. I didn't get any until the very end and lets just say, no more bikinis for me, even with a flat stomach :(

    ReplyDelete